Monday, January 15, 2024

Lord You Are My Fortress

Jesus...

I come before your throne on bended knee with tears so pure and true...
My heart is so crushed and greatly broken more than I can now stand 
I've been treated so miserably and poorly and don't know what to do 
I'm here now to take this burden and release it into your sweet hands. 

I see the peace and love in your eyes as you dry my tears away...
Your smile is like a calming rainbow 🌈 bringing such new delight
You raise me to my feet and assure me there will be better days 
And tell me how much I'm valued and am precious in your sight. 

Suddenly I can see a bright light coming in to my heart's core...
The broken pieces are made whole and divine healing takes place 
I begin to reach out for your anointing and want to know more 
Your loving arms surround me with love and wrap me in your embrace. 

I begin to offer gratitude and praise my Lord unto you...
I yearn to grow in your spirit and become what you want me to be 
Thank you for giving me new hope and a mighty dream that is true 
You'll always be my greatest desire for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...