Thursday, January 18, 2024

Lord, By The Unfolding Of Your Mighty Hands

My Breathtaking Jesus.....

By the unfolding of your wondrous hands, great things begin to take shape so mighty and true...
The seeds of a unique miracle now start to take hold so perfectly 
The Master Craftman's gifts will shine so preciously in all that he must do 
As something so breathtaking is unfolding for all the world to see. 

A willing heart is being purified and filled with the best tools there are...
A yearning soul is being ignited with spiritual fire 🔥 so grand 
Unique peace ✌ and wisdom are being planted to carry the spirit far
Lord great things are happening by the sound of your voice and your command. 

By the unfolding of your hands I'm becoming an instrument for you...
Being made perfect and just as you are with every working new day 
My Jesus show me how I can help the creative work in all I do
I dedicate all that I am and want to be like you in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...