Sunday, October 25, 2020

Courage

My Precious Jesus...

Courage means taking a step into Faiths greatest plan...
It's knowing that things are not designed to go a special way
It is the confidence to place myself into your hands
And walk in your love side by side every day.

Courage means putting on the armor that comes from you...
And being ready to stand strong in everything
Being an example in all things daily so true
Looking for the true answers that only you can bring.

Courage means seeking your great wisdom so perfectly...
And knowing that you're the source of everything that's best
Blessings come from Heavens door for all the world to see
That's the meaning of real courage with great happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...