Saturday, October 17, 2020

When I See The 🌞 Sun Rise

Precious Jesus...

When I see another sunrise, my heart yearns for more..
Answers to needs and prayers I've been waiting for each day
Although I can't see, I know there are good things in store
And I know you'll bring about victory in your way.

It's hard to understand why you're so quiet right now,
Fear attacks, and doubt comes in hurting me at its best
But your perfect peace reaches me at that point somehow
I can see the beautiful light of your happiness.

When I see another 🌅 sunrise, I know there's a way..
I may not know what it is at this point Lord so true
I know I can step toward another promising day
You're working behind the scenes in all that I may do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...