Monday, October 19, 2020

Healing Majesty

Jesus...

Sometimes I feel so alone, and do not have a friend..
No one seems to care what I'm facing, or going through
I just want to stop the pain and make the sorrow end
I just want to give up in everything that I do.

You see the hurt destroying me in every way...
It is causing anguish, Fear, worry and pain-filled tears
Your heart is breaking seeing me like this every day
And take me in to your embrace to hold me so dear.

"Don't fear!" You say, with a smile to warm my aching heart...
"You are never alone!  I am always by your side!
"We'll work this out together and never will we part."
So now I feel assured that you'll be my special guide.

A beautiful light lifts my spirit so perfectly..
I know you'll give me wisdom and walk right there with love
Now I believe going on that miracles I will see
Lord you're giving me a new beginning from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...