Saturday, October 24, 2020

Breathtaking Wonder💝

My Jesus...

When I stop for just a moment, and close my eyes so tight..
I see the great wonder of your smile gazing at me
And the beautiful love in your eyes is such an awesome sight
Wrapped in the essence of who you are is where I want to be.

I see your hands opening wide with a grace that is rare..
And a powerful voice calling out my important name
Telling me I have a Saviour who loves me beyond compare
I can always come to you and it will be just the same.

Suddenly, everything begins to slowly fade away..
There is nothing that can ever possibly soon compare
I can always have success when you hold my future day
Lord, I know that, without a doubt, you will always be there.

Amen.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...