Thursday, October 22, 2020

The Board Of Honor

Jesus...

There's an emptiness in my heart like no one seems to care..
I'm not good enough that someone could call me their dear friend
I feel like giving up because there's not much more I can bear
I wish that everything would go away and soon end.

But you become concerned at the pain I'm going through
You want to take it all into your perfect, mighty hands
And see what kind of miracles that only you can do
You want to make it perfect again according to your plans.

You ask me now to completely put my faith and trust in you..
And not keep my focus on only the things I can see
You are the perfect foundation in all that I may do
No matter what or where you want the best for me.

I take your hand and look up to the wonder at Heavens door..
You're already taking care of everything so perfectly
Whenever I walk with you I'll make it to graces shore
That's where the greatest things and all of my answers will be!

1 comment:

  1. Your writing flows and is so touching. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...