Saturday, October 31, 2020

My Heart's Star

Jesus...

When I look for promise that uplifts my spirit high..
I look for a unique, breathtaking, brilliant new light
My heart reaches for your glory when it passes by
I long to be a part of that magnificent sight.

The moment when your love like a beacon comes around..
Bringing guidance, peace, and great joy with it so true
And all glory from Heaven slowly starts to come down
Jesus, I See your sweet wonder in all that I do.

So, when I want to see my magnificent hearts star..
I don't even have to think about it anymore
I just call upon your mighty name, and there you are
Your spirit and love dwell within me at my hearts core.

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful! I hope you are having a safe and wonderful weekend! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...