Sunday, October 4, 2020

Overcoming Heart

My Jesus...

The greatest message I've been told is that I'm yours completely...
You welcome me with devotion and care, and all of your love
You know that I'm not perfect yet you see such promise in me
And wrap me in your precious arms, and unending, perfect love.

You forgive me, cleanse me and make me like new complete and whole...
In your word I find wisdom to be exactly like you
I can be a light of promise in a world so dark and cold
Learning to be loving and forgiving each new day through.

You call me your overcoming child that can do anything...
I just need to keep my mind and heart always focused on you
Your love will take away all worry, and help my heart to sing
My Jesus I can have success by your grace in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...