Thursday, October 15, 2020

P. A. I. N.

Jesus..

There is a kind of pain that no one ever sees...
It is the type that rips apart at who you are,
This pain continues to grow in intensity
And nothing can ever seem to stop it by far.

It's the type of pain that mutilates and tears apart...
A pain that is permanent in every way
It takes the greatest joy from the core of the heart
And brings destruction to the hearth of every day.

But then your sweet love comes in so perfect and true...
It fights the pain of fear with power and grace
And instills hope and strength in everything you do
All enlightened by the beauty of your great face.

The shield of promise pushes back it's strong hold...
And happiness comes in much more abundantly
I can conquer any kind of tough pain untold
As long as your great power is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...