Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Good News Train😊

Wonderful Jesus...

I have good news to share, and can't wait anymore!
I want to give all hearts a chance to know it too
There's joy and happiness flowing from my heart's core
People need to see the great things I found in you.

Prepare me to have the right words that I should say..
Give me wisdom to know what you think of it all
Let your love illuminate through me every day
Prepare me to know your word and to hear your call.

The instrument is ready for the mission true...
May your Kingdom be glorified forevermore
Let hungry hearts be fed and pledge to live for you
Take my hand Lord, as you and I go through life's door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...