Sunday, October 1, 2023

When I Feel Alone

My Jesus.....

On those days when I feel alone like no one seems to care...
Looking for someone to talk to but no 💕 hearts can be found. 
I am filled with feelings of emptiness that I cannot bear 
A sense of stress and great uselessness just seems to abound. 

Just then it feels like a sense of love is pouring in me...
A perfect breathtaking love that is so sweet and rare 
I reach out with my heart so that I can always know more wondrously 
Seeking to feel that beautiful peace that you're always there. 

You fill every part of me with your sweet anointing...
You show me that you're all that I need and are by my side 
My heart wants to exhault you and your glory always sing
I release my emptiness and in your love I'll abide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...