Friday, October 20, 2023

A Prayer Of Promise

Dear Jesus...

Please fill me with a rugged strength that will never know an end...
Give me a distinctive courage that builds in all that I do 
Dear Lord,  please help my struggling, broken heart to quickly mend
And be sheltered and protected by the greatest part of you. 

Please fill me with hope and surround me with your love everywhere...
Take a special place in my heart for all that you will do
You lift me into your arms and inspire me with wondrous care
Lord,  all that I am or ever hope to be is found in you. 

You show me just how special that I am and your love that is true...
You're everything I'll ever need now and beyond and much more 
You'll take away my concerns and fears and give me your joy too
Make me everything you want with delight, and happiness in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...