Sunday, October 8, 2023

My Saviour's Gifts

My Jesus...

The breathtaking gifts from your heart are precious,  beautiful and rare...
They show your perfect love and grace in such a magnificent way 
Each one is a unique and special blessing that shows you do care 
And that there are many more words from your heart that you want to say. 

The greatest gift is salvation for each heart without boundaries...
It shows your great patience and how much we will always mean to you 
The gifts of mercy and forgiveness have our spirits new  and set free
Heartfelt compassion has our bond stronger,  tough, rugged and true. 

There is the gift of true eternal life by your side forever more...
Made to be your instrument so vibrant and walking in your great light 
Jesus thank you for your gifts and blessings that flow from your 💕 hearts 🚪 door 
I will give you praise, glory and thanksgiving with all of my might!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...