Saturday, October 28, 2023

Heaven's Breathtaking Glory

My Savior.....

My yearning heart reaches out for your anointing and its life changing flow...
To become a deeper part of your heart and spirit in every way
Lord, this is my desire and there is so much more I have to know 
As I come before you please take me into your arms and teach me each day. 

I want to know about Heaven's breathtaking beauty and all the great glory there...
And how your power is moving like a light for other hearts to see
You give so much of yourself because you're great and truly care
Lord, make a humbled instrument and devoted student out of me.

So I can bring others to yearn for more of you every brand new day...
And when I come before you and see your breathtaking smile big and true 
I'll hear those desired words "well done,  I'm proud of you in every way!"
Sweet Jesus,  my greatest desire is to bring all honor unto you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...