Sunday, October 15, 2023

In My Heart ♥

My Jesus...

In my heart ♥ I can see something wonderful now before me...
Two mighty hands are opening and the light is ever bright 
Your joy is beaming everywhere with love and grace perfectly 
My spirit's overwhelmed by this truly magnificent sight. 

Your voice proclaims that all are welcomed to come now in a big way...
There are no worries or concerns you are forgiven and new
We're to lay everything at your feet and look for a new day 
Where you'll plant seeds of hope and promise in all that we may do. 

I'm great because I know I'm a masterpiece in the making...
The old man has now been made so clean, so polished and brand new
In my heart, I can see perfect peace and all that serving you brings 
I have a brand new pathway just because of your mercy so true!

I reach out for your hands Lord. 
I love you!  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...