Saturday, October 7, 2023

Lord, I Need Healing

Jesus...

Precious Lord I need a flow of your miraculous healing power from above...
To flow in to me now like warm perfect oil from the window of Heaven true 
A sacred, wondrous gift coming from your heart of joy with grace and unending love 
To refresh,  restore,  and rebuild everything to miraculous health like brand new.

You see my pain that is immense and want me to feel better and be all that I can...
So send your anointing to me now I am waiting with anticipation 
As I pray I can see your power moving and the opening of your great hands 
I know that you are always with me precious Father and the battle is now won!

So I claim divine healing and the victory is mine with untold happiness...
Jesus you are here with your goodness touching it and taking care of it all 
I don't ever have to worry about pain because I am your child and blessed 
You will help me, give me strength and endurance and always be there when I call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...