Friday, October 27, 2023

You Are My Strength

My Jesus.....

When I look at everything around me, my heart crumbles in many ways...
Sometimes I don't know which way to turn or what to believe any more at best 
I see many clouds trying to block out the sunshine of each new day 
And worldly things trying to take away your precious hope and happiness. 

But, then a miracle of such epic proportions suddenly takes place...
A brilliant light of love, grace and wonder shines out everywhere 
Your anointing flows all over and hearts can see your breathtaking,  sweet face 
As the beauty and wonder of your heart touches others with such great care.

I can see hearts and home's begin to welcome you into there presence more...
Clouds begin to fade and bright 🔆 sunshine spreads with hope and love so quickly 
It looks like a mighty revival is taking its strong roots shore to shore 
I can see the great confusion and sadness quickly taking leave of me.

I now see crowds of people drawing closer to know You in their hearts core...
Many lost lives are now being saved to live for you for eternity 
Jesus,  we're praying for more revival and for your spirit from Heaven's shore 
Train my heart to be your instrument and work a wondrous work within me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...