Saturday, October 7, 2023

My Greatest Desire

Jesus...

My greatest desire is to bring all glory and honor to you...
And to thank you for your goodness and your mercy in so many great ways 
I want to be a light that praises you in everything that I do 
And to follow you and serve you every hour of all my days. 

I know I've made mistakes and haven't been perfect Jesus which is true...
But your forgiveness is always fresh and without limits or boundaries 
You've made me something wonderful reborn in your power and brand new
Jesus an exciting new life serving you is just ahead of me.

So I give you all that I am with desire and great happiness...
You take my hand as tears flow from your eyes with a smile and delight 
I can now sense the feeling of being touched by you and truly blessed 
As I finally begin to see that all is pleasing in your sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...