Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Phone Line To Heaven

Precious Jesus...

I want to hear your great voice and feel all that you are pouring into me....
Like the beauty of a new rain ☔ filling an empty vessel to overflow 
But I have to learn everything I need to do to come closer to thee
And there's so much wisdom you want to give me and things I should know. 

Your love surrounds me as you welcome me to come to you in every way....
Helping me to have a true humbled heart on bended knee in sincere prayer
Teaching me the importance of doing this faithfully every day 
Showing me that this is a tool of communication proving you care.

It's a stepping stone that connects your heart to mine in a tight knit great way...
Allowing you to see my devotion and me to hear more from you 
This is my telephone line to your heart to focus on all that you say 
Lord I want the connection to be clear and concise in all that I do.

Thank you for having patience with me and allowing me to come to you...
May our connection always be clear and strong and last for eternity 
Jesus thank you for the gift of prayer and my connection in all I do
As I get on that phone line to Heaven may you always see pureness in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...