Thursday, November 26, 2020

A Grateful Heart

Jesus...

I am so thankful and grateful for all that comes from your heart of 💘 love..
Your grace and mercy are beautiful and know no limits or boundaries
I send my love and humbled adoration to your throne room above
Expressing all of my thoughts on how much our special bond means to me.

Your love is a beautiful shield of hope that's everlasting and strong...
It gives me the strength to take another step and face a brand new day
Your presence is my energy to maneuver every day long Jesus, my love for you is breathtaking more than words can ever say.

Thank you for everything with all of my heart and all of my soul...
You are my Saviour, my best friend, my Provider, and my everything
You are the reason for my living, and make me so complete and whole
My Jesus, I give you all praise, thanks, and gratefulness this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...