Sunday, November 22, 2020

The Answer Manual

Jesus...

Sometimes my ❤ heart gets conflicted every day by what I see...
I have so many unanswered questions I need answers to
My struggling spirit wants to give up so disparingly
The 😢 tears of my ❤ heart are many when I have no one to turn to.

Suddenly, a light shines upon my empty corner so true..
A warm feeling of pure love completely takes control of me
You fill me with a life changing strength that is complete and new
And show me a great direction I've been unable to see.

You speak the breathtaking beauty of your word unto my heart...
And show me the brilliance of your heart in a magnificent way
The only answers worth having come from you right from the start
And they are available at any time every day.

Suddenly, a happiness I've not known filled me completely...
You've made all of my conflicting thoughts quickly become so clear
When I feel 😨 afraid and need answers so understandably
I will come to you Jesus, and draw Your life changing word near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...