Friday, November 27, 2020

The Hardest Thing

Jesus...

The saddest thing I could see is not having you..
Not being able to reach out and know you're there
If I had knowledge of that I don't know what I'd do
That is something I could not even for a moment bear.

Jesus, you are the truth and life's only real way..
You make the moments better than the one before
You are the sunrise and breath for every new day
I want all that you have to offer me and more.

Ignite me with the fire of your sweet spirit true...
Let me be your instrument to save other souls
I want others to see your spirit in all I do
And how your great love makes me so complete and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...