Sunday, November 15, 2020

What Defines Me?

Jesus...

If I had to define myself completely to someone else today..
I ask myself the important question what would my exact words be?
I reflected for several brief moments on just what I would say
And nothing so challenging or surprising really came to me.

I'd mention where I was born or my job but nothing really brand new...
Then I can hear a still, quiet voice in the greatest part of my ❤ heart
"Please remember what truly does matter in all that you do."
This is the great wisdom with love and grace that you have tried to impart.

I stopped for a moment and thought about just how much you mean to me..
Nothing else can ever come before your unbelievable power
So I took the task to redefine everything so perfectly
Realizing you are the answer and the true ❤ heart of every hour.

Jesus, I'm sorry and rededicate my life right now so true...
I define myself by the bond we share, and who I am by grace
I am your beloved daughter and my heart will always belong to you
Who I am will always be found in the shelter of your great embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...