Saturday, November 14, 2020

What Do You Behold?

My 💘 Loving Saviour...

I come before your throne with a humbled heart, and look to you...
My eyes widened and saddened with 😢 tears looking for mercy
Trying to offer this broken, and shattered vessel so true
But I don't know if you would see promise and hope within me. 

I haven't been perfect by any real means along the way...
My greatest disappointment was not being pleasing to you
I want a beautiful future with you more than words can say
I hope you will take on this project and make something so new.

You 😃 smile, and reach down to cradle me in your arms of 💘 love...
Your mighty hands begin a work like no one has seen before
Suddenly, I feel you working in me from Heaven above
And great things begin to flow perfectly from Heavens sweet door.

I can see the mighty light of your anointing every day...
And hear your words in my heart on how I am so dear to you
Suddenly, I can see myself in a breathtaking new way
I am your precious child under your care in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...