Friday, November 13, 2020

Searching For A 🌈 Rainbow

My Breathtaking Jesus...

Sometimes when I take a 🚶 step, I don't know where I should go...
It is so very cloudy as far as the eyes can see
Fear begins to fill my ❤ heart, and uncertainty to show
There are moments when I don't even feel like the real me.

I want to turn with great speed and begin to 🏃 run away...
I can feel everything inside of me come tumbling down
My spirit looks for the light of a much better new day
The beauty of my bright 😃 smile becomes a bitter frown.

All of a sudden, I feel a strong hand reaching for me...
I can feel the great power taking over me with care
A love lifts me up and takes all control so perfectly
Telling me these burdens alone I will not have to bear.

Like a beautiful, new life emerging for the first time...
When I take a step I see a wonderful shadow near
Suddenly, endurance and confidence my ❤ heart soon finds
There is a special, beautiful sweet voice that I now hear.

My sweet Jesus is my guide each step of every new day...
He will be the bright 🌞 Sun to outshine the ☁ clouds all around
I need to look up and have faith in him in every way
For through His ❤ heart are all good things and many blessings found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...