Friday, November 20, 2020

Lord, You Are My Life

My Jesus...

You are the breath of life that fills every part of who I am...
The beautiful energy that gives me strength for each new day
You try to guide my steps with mercy according to your plan
And expect attentiveness to every word that you say.

Sometimes I may not see your love and grace and it brings me down.
I feel so alone like no one cares about me at all
But at that precise moment a light of love comes around
And your hand of joy reaches out for me whenever I call.

I may not see the miracles taking shape all around me...
But you are working on my heart and spirit with your great hands
Helping me grow better and stronger with all certainty
Lord make me a new person as only you possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...