Sunday, November 29, 2020

Searching For The Path Of Hope

Jesus...

My ❤ heart is searching for the pathway that holds everything...
True happiness, joy, blessings, and peace beyond compare
Something that is real, no matter what the gray clouds may bring
And fills every heart with a breathtaking love so rare.

I know that I am your child, this fact is greatly true...
And you are my Father, my everything, my best friend
But I realize I must have a much closer bond with you
My ❤ heart desires a relationship that will never end.

For in that shared adoration, my hope will come so strong...
You are the perfect hope that holds all good things large and small
My Jesus, in your embrace daily is where I belong
You're ready to intercede for me when I call.

So Master I rededicate my life now unto you...
You are the hope I seek please fill all emptiness you see
Let our special bond of love be like a breath of life so new
Please open great new pathways of beautiful hope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...