Sunday, November 8, 2020

Refreshing Spirit

My Jesus...

Your spirit washes over me with waters of purest love..
Casting out every mistake and burden that has taken hold
Filling me with an abundance of your power from above
And bringing a perfect peace and the purest, sweet love untold.

Your hands take every guilty, broken part and make something great..
Taking away the great sadness that's been there for far too long
And putting a breathtaking smile and new hope upon my face
Helping my heart dream and have an eternal happiness song.

I am forgiven and made new by all that you are so grand..
Please help me to heal inside and forgive myself perfectly
You've made me brand new by the mighty hope of your open hands
Now Jesus help me to see that brand new promise within me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...