Saturday, November 21, 2020

Promises And Blessings

My Awesome Jesus...

Thank you for another beautiful day...
Although the sun is not shining brightly
I see your movement in a perfect way
Ready to do amazing things for me.

I see your finger on tomorrow's 🚪 door...
Just the thought puts a 😃 smile on my face
I see your power on the wind and more
And every moment I want to embrace.

I see your love like a star in the sky...
And all the mighty things you want to do
I place my hand in yours as you go by
And pledge to keep pace in my heart so true.

So even though the sun's not bright right now...
I'm beginning to see in a new light
You will be my compass and show me how
To travel each journeys day with delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...