Tuesday, April 11, 2023

At That Instance

My Jesus...

The greatest desire of my ❤ heart is to hear two strong words from you...
On that day when I step into your presence and look into your face
Words of delight that I've brought glory to your name my whole life through
And I can enjoy your breathtaking beauty and your great embrace.

I want to feel the warmth of your great love and hear the angels sing...
Give all praise to you singing in the heavenly choir so grand
I want to feel the greatest wonder that being in your presence brings
And watch the unfolding sweet grandeur of your great and mighty hands.

So now I'm asking you to please forgive me for everything...
Help me to be the person that you foresee me in life to be
I want to see success and hear those words more than anything
I want to look and see your smile for all of eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...