Saturday, April 29, 2023

Healing Oil

My Lord...

You see the extreme pain in my heart and the burdens that I carry so true...
You feel the real stress and anguish that is taking the greatest toll upon me
Every moment of my intense suffering is hurting you Lord strongly too
You want me to feel peace and a great abundance of your love so perfectly.

Suddenly your anointing begins to flow like sweet oil from you above...
I can feel a sense of complete healing and restoration everywhere
As I am taken into your embrace and surrounded by your mighty love
My heart is overwhelmed by your adoration and how much you truly care.

As healing oil flows from my Lord's hands his mighty glory takes full control...
Failure and disappointment no longer have a place where they're to be
His magnificent power gives me purpose and helps me feel complete and whole
I am a new person in Christ Jesus every day for all eternity!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...