Thursday, April 27, 2023

When I Look Into Your Heart

My Jesus...

When I look into the very depths of your breathtaking, beautiful heart so true...
I see every great thing I ever wanted or dreamed of being and so much more
I see strength, wisdom and grace and a light of a beautiful love coming from you
And I know that when I take your hand there is happiness and pure joy that is in store.

You give me great direction and mighty guidance as I take every step each day...
Telling me with great adoration all along just how much I mean to you
You provide everything I'll ever need or want and so much more in every way
Lord you are my lighthouse of hope and promise for me to reach for my whole life through.

When I look into your great heart I see shadows of my own heart in the making...
Being restructured and striving to be like your heart more and more
Reaching for the greatest of BLESSINGS and miracles that a life with you can bring
My Jesus help me to be just like you and see the greatest heaven has in store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...