Sunday, April 30, 2023

The Most Amazing Thing

My Precious Jesus..

The most amazing thing my Lord is that I can always come to you...
I can talk to you so genuinely any hour of each new day
I can tell you all of my cares and worries and every thought that I have too
And you will always be there to listen attentively in your sweet way.

You'll send the sunshine at just the precise moment when I need it so pure..
And bring refreshing rain to enrich my spirit with hope so vibrantly
You'll then take my hand and give me strength and encouragement to endure
You are my confidant and best friend who will always be there to take care of me.

My sweet Jesus you love me true just as I am so humble, real and complete..
I don't have to make any major adjustments to who I am at all
I can come now before your throne and lay all of my burdens at your feet
You will always be there to be my inspiration and come when I call!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...