Friday, April 28, 2023

My Greatest Desire

My Jesus...

The greatest desire of my heart is to bring all joy unto you...
To honor you and praise your name with love and thanksgiving on high
I want you to know that I will love and adore you my whole life through
And I will serve you with all of my heart and soul each day that passes by.

You are everything I could ever want or need and so much more...
I call you Master, Saviour, Healer, Deliverer and my best friend
I take your hand and join you anticipating what's in store
When I am in your presence and have your love good things will never end.

My greatest desire is to be like you in every wondrous way...
As I give my heart to you I can feel something awesome taking place
I am being restored and renewed through Heavens glory
Tears roll from my eyes as I imagine the smile now on your face!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...