Monday, April 10, 2023

You Are The Answer

My Lord...

You are the perfect answer to all of the questions that fill my days...
When confusion tries to burden my mind you are the point where I start
My Lord, you are the light that is forever there to show me the way
My King, you are the comfort and peace that gives great purpose to my heart.

My Saviour, You are the craftsman that restores me to something brand new...
You are the Father of eternity that has for me a great plan
The breathtaking heart of mercy that helps me in all I may do
The compassionate symbol of love and grace that has me in his hands.

My Lord, you are the answer to all I need forever and again...
Even though I'm not worthy it's there without limits and boundaries
You are my Saviour,  who helps me to succeed 
and my best friend
It's with a grateful heart that I express my love so abundantly.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...