Tuesday, April 4, 2023

The Three Keys Of Victory

My Jesus...

Your ❤ heart is a beautiful portal from which all good things and blessings flow...
As my Saviour, Protector, and Provider you know exactly what I need
But there is a perfect journey lesson that you really want me to know
I need to stand on the throne keys from your kingdom in order to succeed.

Key one is the wondrous gift of your power that's with me forever more...
It provides and inspires and does help me personally
Key two is the perfection of your love that has great miracles in store
One can't wait to see what's in my Saviours heart for everyone to see.

Key three is the fragile gift of peace that's needed more every day...
It is needed for the mind, the soul and the spirit in total so pure
Jesus teach me to use the three keys you've given in a successful way
I want to walk in the light of your presence and there forever endure.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...