Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Rugged Trust

My Jesus...

Take me into your presence and begin a fine work so true...
Plant the seed of your great love within me to blossom  so grand
I want to have a solid trust in you in all that I do
Let me sit at your feet to learn mightily about your plan.

I want to know from the beginning that you are in control...
I don't have to bear things on my own shoulders in any way
You are working mightily so that stress never takes a toll
Your grace and glory will bring me to a new and brighter day.

So I'm listening and watching with all of my strength and might...
As you are guiding me across this great pathway Lord at best
Restoring and rebuilding with all things pleasing in your sight
My Jesus I'm learning to trust in you with sweet happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...