Friday, April 7, 2023

Blessings And Promises

My Jesus...

Sometimes I feel so distant, alone and empty to the core..
There is a strong sense of sadness like nothing seems to be left
My ❤ heart feels like trying but my spirit can't go any more
I seem to have lost all my endurance and my happiness.

But then I see your hand of grace and blessing drawing closer to me...
Your mercy surrounds me and your great 💘 love has so much in store
As I reach out for understanding it's compassion I see
A miracle is flowing from your heart from Heavens great door.

You tell me You're with me and will care for me all of the time...
So my heart begins to lighten and I look unto your will
I can take another step and do anything now in kind
I just need to listen for your voice, be in peace, and stand still.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...