Friday, April 21, 2023

Plan And Purpose

My Jesus...

I want to know so intimately what is on your heart today...
How do I fit within your mighty and grand plan?
What really matters is found in all that you might do or say
So Master I'm listening attentively for your perfect command.

As I watch your hands unfold I know that true success is in sight...
For anything that is worth having always must come Lord from you
I give all honor and glory and great praise to you with delight
The greatest desire of my heart is to seek you my whole life through.

Jesus prepare me to be ready to accomplish your great plan...
My one and only goal is to see delight in your eyes of love
Instruct me to hear the wisdom of your voice and your mighty command
My Saviour I look to your sweet presence and your powerful will above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...