Saturday, April 6, 2024

I Delight In Your Glory

My Jesus...

The beauty of your anointing illuminates every step of each new day...
It is a captivating shelter where my spirit can find sweet love and grace 
A breathtaking, refreshing fountain that gives new life in every great way
A source of care, compassion and peace and your amazing ♥ heart felt embrace. 

The beauty of your anointing is a source of all things wholesome and true...
It is sweet music for the soul and seed for the heart ♥ to have forevermore 
A spiritual connection that leads sweet Jesus directly to you 
Precious blessings and power that flows abundantly from Heaven's great shore. 

The beauty of your anointing is a source of all things that I will soon need...
It is perfection and delight with wondrous joy and awesome sweet happiness 
The sum total of everything that I will desire to succeed 
My Jesus I am so grateful and honored for this gift and all of your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...