Saturday, April 6, 2024

I Delight In Your Glory

My Jesus...

The beauty of your anointing illuminates every step of each new day...
It is a captivating shelter where my spirit can find sweet love and grace 
A breathtaking, refreshing fountain that gives new life in every great way
A source of care, compassion and peace and your amazing ♥ heart felt embrace. 

The beauty of your anointing is a source of all things wholesome and true...
It is sweet music for the soul and seed for the heart ♥ to have forevermore 
A spiritual connection that leads sweet Jesus directly to you 
Precious blessings and power that flows abundantly from Heaven's great shore. 

The beauty of your anointing is a source of all things that I will soon need...
It is perfection and delight with wondrous joy and awesome sweet happiness 
The sum total of everything that I will desire to succeed 
My Jesus I am so grateful and honored for this gift and all of your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When The Clouds Try To Gather

Savior  When the clouds try to gather and take all of my happiness  Making me feel stressed out and burdened down with horrible fear  My inn...