Thursday, April 4, 2024

You Are My Best Friend

My Jesus.. 

You are my best friend who stays by me in every true way...
My beautiful light of perfect love in my heart ♥ there for me 
The breathtaking inspiration that I need for each new day 
A motivator that lifts me up to be all I can be.

You are my best friend who helps me and is my great joy so grand..
My source of wondrous peace that restores me and makes me so whole 
I place my life and everything I am into your sweet hands 
The majesty and sweet anointing that has it all in complete real control. 

You are my true best friend who is my source of everything..
One upon which I can lean on so strong and always depend 
My breath of life and source that makes every part of my heart ♥ sing
Jesus thank you for being there and with all of my love I'll serve you till the end!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...