Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Lord, I Exhault Your Name

My Savior...

I can't exhault your mighty name enough it's true..
You're the joy of my heart ♥ to the greatest degree 
I want to give you all of the praise You're due 
My sweet Lord you are forever so good to me!

I can't exhault your name enough with happiness..
You're everything my spirit desires and more 
Being able to serve you makes me truly blessed 
Together we have many good things to explore. 

I can't exhault your name enough until the end..
You're my provider and always there when I call 
My Jesus You're by my side around every bend I'll exhault you, praise and lift you up through it all!



1 comment:

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...