Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Perfect Patience

My Jesus...

When I look through the window of my pathway, there's one thing I clearly do see...
As we try by our own will to wait on things nothing ever seems quite right 
True patience is not something that the human heart ♥ can manage properly 
Our spirits call out for your intervention and to be in your sight. 

Perfect patience can only come from your love that is so honorable and true...
It's the faith and trust to know that your in control and always to the end
It is the willingness to walk by your side and then wait in all that we must do
Such a beautiful, breathtaking song of submission with a real best friend. 

Perfect patience is a tool that slowly grows stronger and rugged over time..
It gives abundantly like an instrument with a grace that never does end
A tool that bestows the greatest blessings for the soul that one can find 
Thank you Jesus for working on my patience and being a perfect best friend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...