Monday, April 15, 2024

What Is My Purpose?

My Precious Jesus...

Sometimes my heart questions and searches for answers throughout the moments of the day...
What is my purpose for being here and the plan that must be enabled with care 
I yearn to see your magnificent hands working and moving in such awesome ways 
As I try to sort everything out I want to see the light of your love there.

Show me what you see in my heart and how I can be your instrument so true...
Help me to see myself through your eyes as a seed that you are preparing to grow 
Be the great manager of my life and my greatest light in all that I must do 
Take this broken vessel into your hands and fill me with all that I now must know. 

Let there now be a restoration where my heart ♥ and life are rebuilt for great things...
Help me to see myself in a beautiful way Jesus sheltered by your sweet love 
Give me a heart ♥ of understanding for all of the wonderful blessings you bring 
Reveal to me your mighty vision in a breathtaking bestowing from Heaven above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...