Saturday, April 6, 2024

Jesus When I Reach For You

My Jesus...

When I feel so alone and I reach out for you with great care...
I never have to wonder or question if you have the time 
Through such incredible dedication you are always there 
Showing a Saviors pure love that is always so sweet and kind. 

When I feel alone and I want to give up every day..
Your patience is there to always make sure my heart ♥ does get through 
I reach out for your mercy and consideration always 
Your mighty power is my great stronghold in all I do. 

When I feel alone and that I'm not worthy anymore..
Your happiness surrounds me like a shield of wondrous delight 
Seeds of new beginning flow like amazing things are in store 
Jesus thank you for loving me with such strength and great might!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...