Thursday, April 18, 2024

Lord, Help Me To Be A Blessing

My Sweet Jesus...

My greatest desire is to know more of you and to feel that in every way...
I want to be your vessel that is ready to be filled with your amazing love 
I want to see your spirit working in my life wondrously with each brand new day 
And feel an overflow of your amazing anointing washing down from above. 

My greatest true desire is to see all that you are become all that I am...
And every time I see myself I start seeing more and more of wonderful you 
Suddenly I start to see the mighty movement of your unbelievable hands
And the light of your perfect love shines brightly and becomes a great joy in all I do. 

My greatest true desire is to be a blessing to all that I know and more..
To tell them everything about you and your perfect love, sweet goodness and real grace 
So that they can live for you and their lives will be much better than ever before 
And feel the tender anointing of your loving, caring, and masterful embrace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...