Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Thank You For Your Compassionate Heart

Jesus..

Thank you for the beauty of your breathtaking heart ♥ of pure love..
It's open and ready to overflow with all that I'll need 
Like an eternal gift of hope from Heaven above 
A wonderful source of everything that's needed to succeed. 

There's perfect, unending compassion there with great joy it's true...
Sweet understanding and mercy that's never been seen before 
A forgiveness that takes everything and makes it all brand new
A gift of love and grace that gives such promise and so much more. 

Jesus thank you for your great heart ♥ which I yearn for every day..
I want to copy each and every amazing quality 
Thank you for giving me a glimpse of you in a great big way 
My Jesus,  in your wondrous presence I always want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...