Thursday, April 11, 2024

My Lord, You Are My Peace

Jesus...

When my heart ♥ is deeply burdened by the 😯 worry and fear that daily life may bring...
I feel like I don't have the inspiration or motivation for one more step 
And I seem to have lost the joy and gladness that used to make my heart ♥ sing
My down spirit calls out to your heart ♥ for anointed blessings and sweet happiness. 

Heaven's purest grace and love begin to illuminate around me everywhere...
Suddenly, the sweetest calm comes over my heart ♥ like I have never known before 
I can feel your wondrous power moving through me to show how much you really care 
And a mighty miracle of faith begins to flow down from Heaven's mighty door. 

Just then,  all of the burdening fear and worry began to go far away..
That hold over me has permanently ended thanks to my Savior and best friend 
My Jesus,  thank you for being my brilliant light of hope for every new day 
Having you as Lord of my life I know now that my peace and calm will never end!

1 comment:

  1. The imagery of Heaven's grace surrounding us and the transformative power of faith are incredibly uplifting. It's a reminder that even in our darkest moments, we're never alone, and there's always a source of light and love guiding us. Thank you for sharing this heartfelt reflection.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...