Tuesday, April 30, 2024

When I See Rain

My Jesus..

Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way..
At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anxiety and can't see your  hands 
Feeling alone and sad without the joy to greet each new day 
Not able to clearly see the light of your love and grace or the miracle of your sweet plans.

Suddenly,  your heart ♥ opens and takes away the rain ☔ and brings some extra son light..
Mercy overflows and takes the anxiety and worry now forever more 
I begin to feel like a brand new person so pleasing in your most holy sight 
My Jesus,  I am working on building my faith in you and can't wait to see what's in store. 


When it rains upon my pathway I begin to look for my rainbow 🌈 so bright and grand...
It's the special time for you to show your magnificent anointing and beauty 
All I have to do is take a few steps back and watch the unfolding of your hands 
My Savior, you are picking up the broken pieces and making great things for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are My Comfort

My Jesus... You are my rugged comfort that fills me with perfect peace so true... The inspiration that shows me to look forward to greater d...